SEMSS operations update
To our students, faculty members and university colleagues:
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19, Strategic Enrollment Management and Student Success will be closing all Monroe Park Campus offices beginning Monday, Nov. 30.
Though our offices are physically closed, our SEMSS staff members will be continue to be available to assist you remotely with questions about your enrollment, registration, financial aid and billing, and student success resources and services.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and encourage you to take the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety during this unsettling time.
- VCU's COVID-19 website for university-wide information and updates
- VCU provost's COVID-19 website for academic, faculty and student information
- Keep on Learning: Get ready for remote learning (includes tech tips)
- IT support: Technology support
- Keep on Being Well: Health tips
- Student Affairs: FAQ on housing, dining, student services and more
- VCU Student Health
Faculty and staff resources
- Keep on Teaching: Teaching resources and support
- Faculty Facebook group: Peer support to Keep on Teaching
- Research continuity: Guidance from OVPRI
- HR COVID-19 page: HR updates and staffing FAQ
- Telework @ VCU page: Information and resources for telecommuting